Monday 18 June 2012

Will Legend of Grimrock Game support Anti-Aliasing?

Will Legend of Grimrock Game support Anti-Aliasing?
Hello I have playing this game from long time although last night I have found Legend of Grimrock Game will not support Anti-Aliasing, Anti Aliasing is not an option in the hardware test. If I keep Anti-Aliasing from outside I found this game not working and getting black screen and nothing else. So does anyone know will this game support Anti-Aliasing option? This game looks very good on Eyefinity/Surround displays and I think the Gameplay is full differently. The with mouse-centric game barley unplayable and along with this automap screen is messed up everything on this game. Can we incarcerate the interface to the central area of the display? Thanks in advance…

#2
20-04-2012
Marquise
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 207
Re: Will Legend of Grimrock Game support Anti-Aliasing?
I doubt that FXAA dll hack someone made could work and this is the only one way to root out. It's no doubt preferable assuming that you actually play on one display in either case, on the grounds that the game has a locked level FOV which means your vertical FOV is wide display set-up, I would like to see customizable interface like Guild Wars game. The Guild Wars game has to customize UI. You can enter a customization mode and drag all elements which we want and I think this is awesome addition to this game…

No comments:

Post a Comment