Thursday 28 June 2012

Cursor missing when playing the Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter Night 1 game

Cursor missing when playing the Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter Night 1 game
Hello friends, I can install a Neverwinter night on my laptop (Windows 7, 32-bit) the game installed, I start the game and I get to the screen of the game again but I have no cursor to click the start game again. The up and down arrows do not work right now and enter button does not start the game and mouse will not appear on the screen. No way to start the game, only if I move the mouse until you highlights the good line. Impossible to play well. When I'm in the game, and arrow keyboard that works well. I tried to update the drivers for my video card, the cursor changes, connect a USB mouse, enable compatibility with Windows XP SP3, using as an administrator and a few other things but nothings works. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

#2
10-10-2011
Badmannah
Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,615
Re: Cursor missing when playing the Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter Night 1 game
I recently installed Neverwinter Night on my operating system Windows 7 too. I'm at work and not an ATM in Windows 7, but I believe you have to right click on the game and select a box that refers to similar in temperament with Windows XP or something. Perhaps in a tab in the properties cannot remember for sure.

#3
10-10-2011
GaganGang
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,536
Re: Cursor missing when playing the Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter Night 1 game
I think you will be able to search on the internet and you will be able to get the details of the problem and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to get the game to play, so you can search for it. These forums are similar title, but has not yet been released, Neverwinter. You'll find plenty of veterans of NWN here, certainly, but the forums dedicated to the game are concerned.

#4
11-10-2011
MACALL
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,245
Re: Cursor missing when playing the Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter Night 1 game
I think you will be able to get the solution on the internet and also you will be able to get solution for the problem and also you will be able to get the information about the problem you are having in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment