Friday 29 June 2012

A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading

A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading
Okay so when I load the game that has a large black bar on the right side of the screen that has no function. When trying to open the options menu to adjust the display settings / resolution that I am not able to see all the way to the bottom of the screen to click well. If I try to guess where the button would be all I can do is adjust one of the sliders. Anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

#2
30-09-2011
RockOn
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,975
Re: A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading
i am having a problem clicking the buttons there for i can not play this game. When in full screen i can not see the buttons at the bottom of the screen so i clicked to not show full screen. i now can not click on any buttons at the bottom of the screen. i can not re enable the full screen option because i can not click save. i can’t play for this reason also because i can’t click on the buttons which are located at the bottom of the screen.

#3
30-09-2011
Asis
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 459
Re: A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading
I am having a problem clicking on the buttons I can not play this game. When in full screen I can not see the buttons at the bottom of the screen, so clicking to not display full screen. Now i can not click on the buttons at the bottom of the screen. i can not re-enable full screen option, because you can not click Save. i can not play for this reason too, because you can not click on the buttons are at the bottom of the screen.

#4
30-09-2011
MacIntel
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading
Ok I have got the solution to this issue. Open the my document and after that locate to the folder called Agot. Now on the Agot make right click on the config.xml and after that select the open with notepad. Now on the config.xml you weill get couples of lines like this:
Quote:


Russian

Change the following lines:

Quote:
(800,600)
1
This will allow you boot in windowed mode and reset your resolution in game. I hope this will help you

#5
30-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: A Game of Thrones: Genesis won’t show full screen while loading
Okay so when I changed the first time that ended with the same problem as the man who first said that I had. What I did from there to open the configuration file and adjust the resolution settings and keeps rebooting until I got it worked. This is the configuration that worked for me.
Quote:


English


1
1
4
0
2



0.7999998927116394
1.0
0.78964287042617798

0


0

No comments:

Post a Comment