Friday 29 June 2012

Terrain not loading on A Game of Thrones: Genesis

Terrain not loading on A Game of Thrones: Genesis
I am having a problem where when you start any game (tutorial or normal) field is not loaded correctly. All the ground is white with a river. However, if I go to help the game that appears there. I have also tried changing the graphics settings all the variations. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or know how to fix it.

#2
30-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Terrain not loading on A Game of Thrones: Genesis
I have faced the same issue and after that I have updating everything on the system and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to make updated the driver and all DirectX on your system and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

#3
30-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: Terrain not loading on A Game of Thrones: Genesis
If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the A Game of Thrones: Genesis game and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. If face the same issue after reinstalling the A Game of Thrones: Genesis game and then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment