Saturday 30 June 2012

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Demo Graphic Problem

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Demo Graphic Problem
I have two Geforce GTS 250 Video cards running in SLI and I have never had a problem with games before. This demo however will not display right. I get alot of artifacts and shadows. I do not want to buy the game if this is how it will be - Has anyone solved the problem? Thx.

#2
17-09-2011

Mario2
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,353
Re: Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Demo Graphic Problem
What operating system you are using? And is your graphics driver upto date with the latest ones? Are you playing the game on the highest graphics settings? Try to lower it down and see the results, if it improves. I heard people playing this game saying that nearly everything but the space marines and enemys is pretty low resolution and just looks flat, so it could be the game itself and not your graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment