Thursday 28 June 2012

What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?

What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?
Hello friends, do you think he would go for the obvious human paladin up? Maybe a guard as he was Robin Hood once. Or to get a little strange and maybe something like gnome mage or something? Besides, what other famous people - real or fictitious - the game? So what you think about it and also you have something else then please let me know about it. Thank you all for the suggestion and advice and also the information you will provide to me.

#2
10-10-2011
DevenderD
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,601
Re: What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?
Wow, we're really stretching to discuss something eh? Since he likes to play in private CIM hollodec, I guess I would go with the character type of research tracker (ranger). If we are to Star Trek characters that showed a tendency to games in the series, Ryker in that case definitely I would be going to ask. Tuba in performance "womanizer". Not sure what kind it was. And I'll heave Christopher Walken. Of course, Ryker is a bard. Nasty, John Wayne under your own steam Bard.

#3
10-10-2011
Halle
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Re: What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?
I think you will be able to get the information on the internet about and also you will be able to know that which it is playing in the game, so you better go on to the internet and get a search over it.

#4
10-10-2011
Daksha90
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,486
Re: What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?
Yes, this thread is a stretch of an argument, but it could be fun. Since I am not very familiar with the classes of the 4th edition, I will do my best, based not on the list 4 edition that I have before me. Okay so this is my opinion about the main characters from Star Trek The Next Generation: Picard: I would have to agree with aluminum foil - an inquisitive Ranger might be a good option. Ryker: I'm not sure about a bard (except for the seducer of women affect some bards can have). Do not play the trombone? blah. I think it would be a champion of the vices (womanizer). Data: Man, I hate WF but it would be, for sure. As for the class - now Bard could fit here as it is a jack-of-all-trades and playing instruments. The Forge: An Architect of character type, I guess. Worf: Barbarian ... is all about anger. Dr. Crusher: Cleric ... duh, who is a doctor. Troi: Use the power of the mind, so perhaps a psionic class, such as burning. And to complete it all off, you should have the most important character, Wesley Crusher: eladrin Avenger known as Aeofel (or affection? AL, lol)... or perhaps Stinky, a zombie.

#5
11-10-2011
Chakradevroy
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,590
Re: What would Jean-Luc Picard play in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game?
I think you will be able to get the information on the internet and also you will be able to get the list and also you will be able to get the proper and also best about the game and also you will be knowing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment