Friday 29 June 2012

Adding META description to wordpress categories

Stuck on a Sprint Activity in Driver San Francisco
I really don’t know what to after this. I actually stuck on Sprint Activity. Sprint number 9 the one to unlock the Shelby GT500. What car is the most excellent to hit the clock? Anyone have any idea about this? Please help to clear out this.

#2
26-09-2011
RockOn
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,975
Re: Stuck on a Sprint Activity in Driver San Francisco
I do not attempt until after winning the game. I had skills to level 2 tanners; you should try to get um up to level 3, (because their problems have) through the extra boost recharge faster. I did it with the Ford GT, took a couple of times but it is impossible to clean the unit / cutting speed corners do not go mad with the extreme waste of happy tail drift (less than a 90 second tier), slips slightly tail are good, somewhat adrift. Do not waste Torque Ford GT and you must kill the lot of the good man!

#3
26-09-2011

Squibbit
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,061
Re: Stuck on a Sprint Activity in Driver San Francisco
I just finish up it with McLaren MP4. As well just finished the Final Activity I wanted to complete. Getaway part 3. I strike in a Ramp/ car carrier truck.

#4
26-09-2011
Wyvern
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,622
Re: Stuck on a Sprint Activity in Driver San Francisco
Sprint activities are difficult, and that's probably the hardest. I did in my beautiful 12C McLaren MP4. I know that the car in the game as I have driven many, many times, and it is impressive to avoid traffic. Not to mention, it is very fast (pagani not fast, but fast enough).

So yes, get a car that is not a good drifter, a vagabond half if it makes sense, since these cars have a unique advantage to avoid the traffic because they are more stable than full homeless, but still can take a corner style and speed. So for these activities run I would suggest this kind of cars like the McLaren MP4 12C.

#5
01-10-2011
ApplePowerPC
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,867
Re: Stuck on a Sprint Activity in Driver San Francisco
The hard part is when you go on the road off the highway. That part was where they always messed up. The first one when you go around that bends the car you've always wanted to drift for me. I thought about using a cart, but I stick to my Pagani Zonda Cinque.

No comments:

Post a Comment