Saturday 30 June 2012

FIFA 12 game is not saving the setting

FIFA 12 game is not saving the setting
I have recently downloaded the FIFA 12 demo game in my computer and after that I have started playing it. Now each time when I start the FIFA 12 game at that time I have to do all the settings again. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

#2
17-09-2011
Planetty
Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 146
Re: FIFA 12 game is not saving the setting
yes there was same problem occurred with my game also and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying so many different solution and after doing the different solution also I was facing the same problem . I have searched on the internet also but I didn’t get any help after searching on the internet. now after that I have uninstall the FIFA 12 game from my computer and after uninstalling the FIFA 12 from my computer I have restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have run the Ccleaner in my computer and after running the Ccleaner in my computer I have install the FIFA demo in my computer and after installing the FIFA 12 game again in my computer when I start the game and done all the setting again and after that close the game. after that when I start the game again at that time my setting was there and my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and after that check whether yu are getting the same problem or not. According to me reinstalling the game will fix this issue.

#3
17-09-2011
Rampage
Member

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 73
Re: FIFA 12 game is not saving the setting
the problem is occurring because of the the demo game is not allow to create the profile so you will not able to save the setting.

#4
17-09-2011
BonnieT
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 304
Re: FIFA 12 game is not saving the setting
Thank you for helping after reinstalling the game also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by downloading the FIFA12 game in my computer and after installing the game again also same problem occurred and then I have read the above post and now I will wait for the full version of the FIFA12

No comments:

Post a Comment