Saturday 5 May 2012

Google Earth Plugin Outdated Version


Google Earth Plugin Outdated Version I checked my plug-in and the Google Earth Plugin was outdated. I clicked on the update option but nothing happened. Usually when I click on option, it opens the developer's website so I can proceed to the update. But in this nothing happened and it was like nothing done. So how could I update this plug-in? Reply With Quote #2 Unread 1 Week Ago Beatricef Beatricef is offline Member Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 311 Re: Google Earth Plugin Outdated Version I have exactly the same problem. I have an outdated plug in but the Update link doesn't do anything. I tried to update it manually. When I open the plug in link suggested it says me that you have google earth plug in installed. First open the add on and disable the google earth plug in. Then download the plug in and install the new version over the old version. You can download the plug in from "http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/earth/explore/products/plugin.html. "While installing it close the firefox and install the plug in and when you run the firefox again, your plug in will be updated. Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment